Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full paper for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere should be considered.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
• Manuscript must be in English;
• The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The manuscript length is between three (minimum) and five (maximum) pages, including figures, tables, references, etc. For your submission, you must use the standard IEEE templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at http://www.ieee.org/go/conferencepublishing/templates. Please use A4 format.
• Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format;
• The submitted PDF file must embed all fonts;
• All presentations must be in English.
• The overall time slot for each presentation is 20 minutes. Plan your speech for a duration of 15 minutes, in order to allow time for questions and discussion. Session chairs will be instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly obey the duration of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule;
• Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before session starts, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
• A video projector and a PC will be available in all conference rooms. The use of your own PC has to be announced in advance to the technician in each Session Room.
• Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room NO LATER than 20 minutes prior to your session start! You can of course bring it earlier, in one of the coffee/lunch breaks.
• Poster Sessions will be realized on November 4th (Wednesday) and November 5th (Thursday) from 16:30 until 18:10. Presenters are required to stand beside their poster during this time to interact with the conference attendees.
• Poster fixation must be realized at 08:00 and removal at 18:30 of the referred day. Posters shall be fixed with some stick taple or other non-perforating material. A hook will be provided at each board for posters with a rope/tape.
• Use an appropriate font size allowing posters to be readable by delegates from 2 m away. The poster size must be 1,20 m height and 0,9 m width. Authors are required to use only the boards corresponding to their posters.
• The poster message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation. The text and explanation must be in English. Each poster board is marked with a poster ID-number. Your poster number will be present in the detailed program.